New Program: Club 50+
Thanks to the great success of past years, we have scheduled 2 Club 50+ Programs for the coming year.
25.03.23 – 08.04.23
21.10.23 – 04.11.23
Saturday and Sunday are set aside for arrivals.
Italian lessons take place in the morning from Monday to Friday.
Free time activities take place in the afternoon after the lunch break (except for the day trip which takes place at the weekend).
Activities schedules and days will be communicated on arrival at the school.
Free time activities
- Semi-serious tour of Cefalù with Giuseppe and Valerio
- Wine tasting at the Abbey of Sant’Anastasia
- Sicilian cooking class with lunch
- Walk through the historical centre of Palermo and visit to the Marionette Theatre with show
- Unknown Sicily” tour with a visit to Castelbuono and Pollina
- Daily excursion
- Seminar on Italian culture
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In the event that at least 6 participants are not registered 1 month before starting, the school will contact the enrolled students and communicate any possible changes which the program will undergo.
2. Students of all language levels can participate in the program. The school will endeavour to create classes consisting exclusively of students participating in the Club 50+ program. In exceptional cases, the school reserves the right to bring together participating and non-participating students in the same group.
3. The excursion calendar may change depending on weather conditions. The school will notify the members of any changes to the itinerary in good time.
4. The program is priced as a single package. It is not possible to request reductions for no taking part to single activities. The present Terms and Conditions match with our General Conditions.
The program costs 700€, plus an annual registration fee of 50€.
Accommodation is not included. To find out about our available residential options, take a look at this page of our site.
Booking is as simple as completing our online form and sending us your request.